SSLHandler restarting SSL Session generating loads of TLS application packets

breznik baron at reznik.net
Fri May 20 10:32:09 EDT 2011

Well, both possibly. I meant that the Oio* classes are based on calling 'new
Socket()' , and not creating sockets via a javax.net.SocketFactory. So, if I
wanted to create an Oio socket channel based on say an SSLSocket, I would
have to implement my own ClientSocketChannelFactory or refactor the current
Oio* classes to add the flexibility to work with a SocketFactory. I'm not
familiar enough with the internals of netty to know if doing so would just
create other problems though. But you're right, it should be possible to
entirely accomplish this without touching/modifying netty.

Thanks,
Baron