Netty QOTM example broadcast option behavior

"이희승 (Trustin Lee)" trustin at gmail.com
Sun May 22 23:55:21 EDT 2011

'false' is correct because the Netty QOTM server does not send a
broadcast packet.  Actually, the default is 'false', so you don't need
to set it, but I just did it to make it clear that the server doesn't
need the broadcast flag set.

By contrast, the client needs the broadcast flag set because it has to
send a broadcast packet to reach the server.

HTH

Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/