How client will ensure that full http response is received in case of keep-alive connection

pvshewale pvshewale at gmail.com
Fri May 27 04:45:02 EDT 2011

Can I create DefaultChannelFuture in user thread and pass that to message
handler? Idea is that message handler will set that as success or failure as
per response received.
In user thread I am thinking on calling await on that ChannelFuture object.
So user thread will become blocking till message handler receives full
response.

Is this right thing to do? or are there any issues with this approach?

--
View this message in context: http://netty-forums-and-mailing-lists.685743.n2.nabble.com/How-client-will-ensure-that-full-http-response-is-received-in-case-of-keep-alive-connection-tp6401750p6410218.html