[resteasy-dev] Add RESTEasy-WADL into Wildfly

Weinan Li weli at redhat.com
Tue May 10 08:11:53 EDT 2016

--
Weinan Li / JBoss

RESTEasy side is done: https://github.com/resteasy/Resteasy/tree/master/jaxrs/resteasy-wadl

> From my perspective new features shouldn't be introduced in micro release. If this will be about changes in WF and WF-CORE codebase to expose existing resteasy-wadl module

Yes.

> ++ some bug fixes in resteasy-wadl

It will be included into each RESTEasy release, and then for Wildfly side it will be upgrade resteasy task.

> related to integration it's completely fine to do it in micro release.

Nice to know :-)

> What's the priority of this task versus planned project cleanup / reorganization ?

No priority is assigned. There is an issue with 134 votes: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RESTEASY-166

After I added the module I closed this one and asked users to create independent bug reports for the module.

I can work on this when no other higher priority tasks assigned to me :-)

> Thank you.

My pleasure!