[resteasy-dev] Documentation on RESTEasy modules in WildFly

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Mon Aug 28 05:39:52 EDT 2017

Hi,
at
http://docs.jboss.org/resteasy/docs/3.1.4.Final/userguide/html/Installation_Configuration.html#resteasy_modules_in_wildfly
we list RESTEasy modules and we say which are loaded by default and which
aren't. I'm thinking we should actually revisit that part of the
documentation, given a module being loaded by default or not is really some
depending on the container. We could possibly even have a given RESTEasy
version with a different set of modules being loaded by default on
different WildFly versions.
I think we should enrich the WildFly documentation for example around
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY10/Implicit+module+dependencies+for+deployments
WDYT?
Cheers
Alessio