[resteasy-dev] How to make (java) method available from ClientRequestContext?

Michal Szynkiewicz mszynkie at redhat.com
Mon Dec 17 08:04:18 EST 2018

Would exposing the ClientInvocation from ClientRequestContextImpl be
acceptable?
Or is it too likely to be modified even to expose there?
If it's okay, I'd be happy to create a PR for it.

>>> https://github.com/michalszynkiewicz/smallrye-rest-client/blob/99e05e97932e5b53bb4161594950c3ef7dba9a2d/implementation/src/main/java/io/smallrye/restclient/MethodInjectionFilter.java#L34-L49