[resteasy-dev] Do tests run in master?

Christian Kaltepoth christian at kaltepoth.de
Tue Mar 20 08:58:58 EDT 2018

Looks like the NPE is caused by some other error which happend before. The
NPE is:

https://github.com/resteasy/Resteasy/blob/d3206be30a89de30fdfb44b54c0121de7762a86d/testsuite/integration-tests/src/test/java/org/jboss/resteasy/test/resource/basic/WiderMappingTest.java#L60

So the client is null. Maybe the Arquillian Deployment failed? This could
happen if there is already a container listening on the corresponding ports.

Christian

Am Di., 20. März 2018 um 13:17 Uhr schrieb Stephane Epardaud <
stef at epardaud.fr>:

> Damn, that's pretty annoying because I don't know what could be the issue
> and most tests don't pass.
>
> Apache Maven 3.5.0
> Maven home: /usr/share/maven
> Java version: 1.8.0_151, vendor: Oracle Corporation
> Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64/jre
> Default locale: en_GB, platform encoding: UTF-8
> OS name: "linux", version: "4.13.0-31-generic", arch: "amd64", family:
> "unix"
>
> I'm running it with `mvn clean install`
>
> On 20/03/18 12:54, Alessio Soldano wrote:
>
> Of course they run :-)  Latest run on Travis CI against latest commit
> passed 23hrs ago, btw.
> How are you running the testsuite, which jdk and mvn version?
>
> Cheers
>
> On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 11:39 AM, Stephane Epardaud <stef at epardaud.fr>
> wrote:
>
>> I get lots of test failures where the clients can't be cleaned up because
>> they're null:
>>
>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>> 	at org.jboss.resteasy.test.resource.basic.WiderMappingTest.cleanup(WiderMappingTest.java:60)
>>
>> Do tests run on master for you?

> Alessio Soldano
>
> Associate Manager
>
> Red Hat