[resteasy-dev] CDI stereotype usage in JAX-RS annotated methods

Martin Stefanko mstefank at redhat.com
Fri Nov 2 06:16:36 EDT 2018

I think the idea is that user can group a few JAX-RS annotations together
and apply them on more than one resource with the stereotype annotation
instead of copy-pasting them every time [1]. But sure, in the issue example
case it does not simplify anything.

[1] https://gist.github.com/xstefank/6893d8c9461dd21e1a80e7837fc3492a

Thanks,
Martin Stefanko