[resteasy-dev] resteasy-jaxb-provider dependency in resteasy-validator-provider

Ron Sigal rsigal at redhat.com
Wed Apr 1 09:00:45 EDT 2020

Maybe for sending the ViolationReport ... ?

>     @XmlRootElement(name="violationReport")
>     @XmlAccessorType(XmlAccessType.FIELD)
>     public class ViolationReport
>     {

It's not in resteasy-validator-provider, but I see

    rename from
    providers/resteasy-validator-provider-11/src/main/java/org/jboss/resteasy/api/validation/ViolationReport.java
    rename to
    resteasy-jaxrs/src/main/java/org/jboss/resteasy/api/validation/ViolationReport.java

in commit 0aceb3e2daf757ddd2d7b20e4fe90c5a79d69ebc in the 3.x branches.
That was in response to https://issues.redhat.com/browse/RESTEASY-1781
"Split package org.jboss.resteasy.api.validation".