[resteasy-dev] Introduction and Jakarta EE 9 APIs

Andy McCright j.andrew.mccright at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 23:18:17 EDT 2020

Hi Ron,

Troy McClure has always been one of my favorite Simpsons characters - so
yeah, his personality is probably swimming around in my head a bit.  ;-)
Thanks for that video!

Alessio, thanks for the link regarding Wildfly and Jakarta EE 9.  One thing
it hinted at is the interoperability (or perhaps in-operability) of Jakarta
EE 9's new packages and the old packages needed for things like
MicroProfile REST Client... It would certainly be easier if MP moved to the
new packages too, but that seems unlikely in the near term.  Like Brian
said - some fun problems to solve!

Thanks,

Andy