RW vs RF5 component event handlers

Juraj Húska jhuska at redhat.com
Fri Nov 8 08:39:54 EST 2013

Hello,

what approach we want to take regarding to the RW vs RF5 component handlers.

I would have these specific questions:

1. The doc for event handlers differ slightly. Do we want the same behavior in RW and RF5 ? I mean the same conditions when an event is triggered.
 1.1 e.g. doc for change from RW:
{quote:modifiedtitle=true|class=jive_text_macro jive_macro_quote}
Fired when the target list of the pickList changes values.
{quote}
                     doc from RF5:
{quote:modifiedtitle=true|class=jive_text_macro jive_macro_quote}
Javascript code executed when the list element loses focus and its value has been modified since gaining

 focus.
{quote}
 1.2 IMHO we are taking over the behavior from RW, so the doc should be the same as in the event.

2. Do we plan to expose more event handlers for RW components ? For example for +pickList+ the same which are currently accessible in the RF5 ? (e.g. onclick ?).

Cheers
Juro

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/845112#845112