RichFaces 5 Roadmap

Brian Leathem bleathem at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 13:00:06 EST 2013

On 13-11-13 03:08 AM, Pranay Kühnhold wrote:
> Hi, is there already a target date for Richfaces 5.0.0.Alpha2 introducing chart components?
> Thanks in advance.

We are in the QA stage of RichFaces 5.0.0.Alpha2.  With Alpha2 we are
changing our component architecture to be based off of standalone
javascript widgets, and it is taking longer than anticipated to get all
our ducks in a row.  We expect our release velocity to pick up in
subsequent Alphas once these details have been ironed out.

Brian