ButtonGroup RichWidget

Michal Petrov richfaces-dev at lists.jboss.org
Wed Nov 27 11:21:02 EST 2013

Hi all,

I've created a button group widget (the branch is here (https://github.com/richwidgets/richwidgets/tree/buttongroup)). Based on what's showcased on the Bootstrap site (http://getbootstrap.com/components/#btn-groups) I've implemented sizing, justification, vertical grouping and button styling. The widget also turns nested lists into dropdowns (which I guess can be expanded to process any nested elements).

I'd ask for a code review (since this is my first work on RichWidgets) and I also have a few questions:
* How much styling are we expecting on user side? Right now I'm only applying style to buttons if they weren't styled already (and if they aren't styled the group doesn't work).
* Should I write any tests?
* Any other functionality to add?

Michal

Posted by forums