[richfaces-dev] Forums & ML sync test 2

Brian Leathem bleathem at redhat.com
Fri Oct 11 11:31:19 EDT 2013

On Fri 11 Oct 2013 08:26:15 AM PDT, richfaces-dev at lists.jboss.org wrote:
> Libor, is it possible to setup the plugin to do not include quotes in a message body?

Quotes can be useful, we may just have to be more judicious about
properly trimming quoted material to keep it relevant.

Two changes I would like to see:
1) E-mail posts come into my mailbox from
"richfaces-dev at lists.jboss.org".  I have to click on the forum post to
find out who the message was from.  It would be nice if the from
address on the e-mail was the e-mail address of whoever posted to the
forum

2) New forum threads started via e-mail are maked as "Questions" in the
forum.  I'd rather see the default be "Not a question" for threads
started via e-mail.