RW repository general questions - issues

Lukas Fryc lfryc at redhat.com
Tue Oct 29 05:42:09 EDT 2013

Comments inline

> 1. Building RW repo: No provider for "framework:jasmine"! , I had to run it with --force

-> issue tracker

> 2. I am wondering whether it is not viable to extract testing info from CONTRIBUTION.md (https://github.com/richwidgets/richwidgets/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md) into something like TESTING.md

-> already done in upstream

> 3. CONTRIBUTION.md (https://github.com/richwidgets/richwidgets/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md) is IMHO missing some info about contributing process: e.g. file a issue, file PR etc., also some general encouragement for contributing. Actually I would rename CONTRIBUTION.md (https://github.com/richwidgets/richwidgets/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md) to TESTING.md and create new CONTRIBUTION.md {emoticon:class=jive_macro jive_emote|src=https://community.jboss.org/6.0.3.60ddddd/images/emoticons/happy.png|__jive_emoticon_name=happy}

-> you are right, please submit an issue

> 4. We are using Karma. Should not be there command to install it, like it is for all the required tools ?

-> yes, one should intall grunt-cli and karma in order to use
instructions correctly  (you may use `grunt test` without installing
karma though)

> 5. We are IMHO missing a process for testing the WIDGETS. I am aware that we are creating it continually. I just wanted to point it out, that we should define some rules.

-> good point, let's create an issue for testing conventions and
brainstorm that at knowledge share at Thursday