Plan to remove JMS from Metamer

Pavol Pitoňák ppitonak at redhat.com
Mon Feb 17 07:06:28 EST 2014

Hi,

similarly to Showcase, we would like to remove JMS from Metamer because it requires very complicated configuration in Metamer (it has to run on all containers) and it brings instability to our test suite.

1. I propose to move all tests testing r:push without JMS to framework tests.
2. Since we want to reuse as much existing code as possible, would it be possible to reuse push-demo or irc-client for testing r:push configured with JMS? Our requirement is that it has to be deployable to WildFly 8, EAP 6.2, Tomcat 7 (or 8). Ideally, it should run also on TomEE 1.6 and GlassFish 4.

Regards,
Pavol