Travis CI - stability?

Lukáš Fryč lukas.fryc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 11:29:33 EST 2014

Hey guys,

just a follow up on what we were discussing recently:
the CI jobs running on Travis CI are again failing,

https://travis-ci.org/richfaces/richfaces

now because of 50min limit after which the tests time outs.
Since our tests usually passed in 30min, I'm afraid this is not issue we
could influence much.

That returns us back to the CI and stability, we had problems with
CloudBees and we have problems with Travis CI now.

One solution is migrating tests to other machine altogether - Jenkins on
Openshift is one solution that comes to my mind.

Is it too drastic solution, should we rather "fix" Travis CI somethow?

Cheers,

~ Lukas