RichFaces components + JSF 2.2 Stateless views: how to test?

Lukáš Fryč lukas.fryc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 14:11:28 EST 2014

Basically every RichFaces component is supposed to work in stateless mode,
even though it can be ineffectively.

I.e. every component should keep functioning properly when switching a view
from non-transient to transient,
but it is possible that slight modification of an app will be necessary
(.e.g change of scopes).

I.e. we shouldn't have components that are not able to run in transient
mode in under at least one configuration.

~ Lukas