"master" branch reset to the 4.5.x branch

Brian Leathem bleathem at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 12:34:51 EDT 2014

Hello all,

With the recent announcement regarding RichFaces pursuing a path of
stability [1], I've updated the github/richfaces repositories to the use
4.5.x branch as the master branch.  Be sure to update your local clones
accordingly for the following repositories:

https://github.com/richfaces/richfaces
https://github.com/richfaces/richfaces-archetypes
https://github.com/richfaces/richfaces-docs

Also, we have the organization name "richfaces4" for the older RichFaces
4.3 repository layout.  This is ambiguous with the RichFaces 4.5
branches being in the "richfaces" organization.  I propose renaming the
"richfaces4" organization to "richfaces43".  Wiki links will have to be
updated accordingly.  Any objections?

Brian

[1]
http://www.bleathem.ca/blog/2014/07/richfaces-will-pursue-stability-over-innovation.html