UIRepeat issues

Michal Petrov richfaces-dev at lists.jboss.org
Tue Nov 25 12:30:43 EST 2014

I've checked the issues from our list (https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RF-13801?jql=labels%20%3D%20%22uiRepeat%23setIndex%22) with a simpler reproducer. Adding @render="id_of_repeat" seems to work, even without pushing the events to a later phase (in case of the tabPanel @render has to be added to every tab). However there is still one issue, the components share a stateHelper so if you collapse one panel every panel collapses. I have to check if there is a way to keep them separate. When I use datascrollers they each have their own state but tables do not.

Posted by forums
Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/911485#911485