Graphene and Drone dependencies

Matej Novotny richfaces-dev at lists.jboss.org
Wed Oct 8 02:39:06 EDT 2014

Hi,

while I was going through some test dependencies I found out that RF have the following dependencies:

<version.arquillian.graphene>2.1.0.Alpha1</version.arquillian.graphene>
<version.arquillian.drone>1.3.1.Final</version.arquillian.drone>

But graphene itself has dependency on drone in exactly the same version. And I presume new versions of Graphene will try to use latest (Final) releases of Drone.
Same goes for arquillian core.

Is there a reason why we need to declare these dependencies specifically? Could/Should we remove them?

Posted by forums
Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/906306#906306