[rules-dev] Re: [rules-users] Pre Compiling

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 23:28:41 EDT 2007

I think we should have some dirt simple helper methods in drools-core for
deserializing:

something like "BinaryRuleBaseLoader.load(InputStream)" or similar.

Could also take packages, etc, and have a very simple built in cache. We
could have helper ones that grab it from JNDI etc (and perhaps some example
code on how to bind a binary rulebase to JNDI and how to update etc for
deployment). Just some ideas for simple ways to deal with deployment that
need no dependencies.