[rules-dev] quick design questions to mull over - regarding the repo

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 19:30:04 EST 2007

I think I will make DSL an "asset" - but there will by default be only one
(like Highlander - "there can be only one") - that will be the one used
unless there are multiple in which case you would have to specify which one
to use.

Model I will do the same.

The NEXT question is: One model (versioned) or multiple files? I spose
multiple files are also doable as well....