[rules-dev] quick design questions to mull over - regarding the repo

Felipe Piccolini felipe.piccolini at bluesoft.cl
Fri Feb 2 10:53:25 EST 2007

Hi Michael,

    Yes, im using GWT 1.2.

    And yes, all pop-up windows looks transparents and some frames
dont looks good.

   Im using Firefox (2.0, but was the same with 1.5) and I will check
the CSS file.

   Im using a MacBook Pro, OS X 1.4, Eclipse 3.2 (last release) and
JBossRules 3.0.5 and
for the jbossrules-jbrms Im using the SVN sources with the JBRMS-
compiler and launcher
modified (not much, just some paths).

  I attached this 2 files so u can see them. If I get any results
messing with the CSS I will tell u.

   Thanks.

   Great work BTW!

felipe.piccolini at bluesoft.cl