[rules-dev] JBRMS question - originally posted to FMeyer

Barfield Steve Steve.Barfield at uk.fujitsu.com
Thu Jul 5 13:35:44 EDT 2007

Fernando, I'd be grateful if you could comment on this.

Our intended JBRMS users are asking for drop down lists for conditions
on the LHS when building Business rule assets

eg.

when

    Countries(c:IRAQ)

This can be done by importing a java bean into the package with
get/setters for every country

Looks ok actually

But it's a bit inflexible as the bean has to be uploaded to JBRMS each
time a new country gains independence

Can you think of a more flexible method ?

Regards, Steve Barfield, Developer

Application Services

FUJITSU SERVICES

Cavendish Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 2DY

* +44 (0) 870 234 8197 (Int: 7444 8197)

* +44 (0) 7867 828474

* <mailto:steve.barfield at uk.fujitsu.com
<mailto:steve.barfield at uk.fujitsu.com> >

Web: http://uk.fujitsu.com <http://uk.fujitsu.com/>

Fujitsu Services Limited, Registered in England no 96056, Registered
Office 22 Baker Street, London, W1U 3BW

This e-mail is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents
are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu
Services does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted
and amended or that it is virus-free.