[rules-dev] name

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 07:18:03 EDT 2007

Currently it has more then 1 name and it's confusing.
The webpage says "jboss rules", but on the maven repo it's under
"drools", also the jars are called "drools" etc.

The JBoss namespace does matter:
- Most people think "Jboss Seam" only works on Jboss AS.
- While everyone knows "Hibernate" works on everything.

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet

PS: I partially started working on drools-solver/taseree again :) I 'll
show some configuration on this list when it's finished.