[rules-dev] Re: [Fwd: Drools Benchmark]

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Fri Mar 2 22:59:09 EST 2007

I have run benchmarks from the binaries released in 2006 and from trunk
now. The good news is there isn't really any noticeable difference,
however it does look like the 2006 code starts to get a little faster
towards the end, maybe the JIT is slighly more effective with the 2006 code?

The code ran each benchmark 10 times, and I ran that alternatively for
each library for several iterations.

Mark