[rules-dev] Another big refactor for BRMS - FYI (for people who build from source)

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 08:17:22 EDT 2007

To facilitate re-using some Cool Stuff (tm) between the web and the IDE - I
have moved common classes into drools-compiler (about 2 dozen and change).
They are all in the org.drools.brms package in drools-compiler (and unit
tests to match) in case we want to move them again.

I also change drools-jbrms to, obviously, remove the stuff that is now in
compiler. I also had to do a few tricks for the GWT launcher and compiler,
so it knows where to find source that the GUI needs, but thats all good.

So, you WILL need to:

cd drools-compiler
mvn install
(to update the deps that jbrms needs)