[rules-dev] Documentation: BRMS on Weblogic using MySQL instead of Derby Database

Paul Browne paulb at firstpartners.net
Mon Oct 8 16:38:42 EDT 2007

Fernando,

I was just about to copy and paste the entire article, when I realised
that the wiki syntax is subtly different from the MediaWiki/ Wikipedia
one that I use :-(

I've nothing against somebody using it (it's creative commons after all)
as a basis for a more comprehensive page on JBoss. For the moment I've
just put a link so at least people can find the info.

Paul