[rules-dev] BRMS and Fit for Rules

JoelA nabble at joelashman.info
Wed Apr 2 03:33:55 EDT 2008

Is there anything more to add on this?

We are in the same situation as Paul and are considering elaborating
fit-for-rules or writing our own fit/fitnesse stuff (maybe more like
Servicefixture). We hope to have business types take care of testing their
rules based on pkgs dev provides them.

I've also read this post:

http://blog.athico.com/2007/12/testing-rules-introduction.html

What's the status on this 'integrated testing tool' mentioned in the blog?

Joel