[rules-dev] Problem while using RuleFlow Groups in drools

Harsh Jetly harsh.jetly at lntinfotech.com
Tue Aug 5 22:47:42 EDT 2008

Hi ,
The version of Drools that I have used is 4.0.4

I have used ruleflow groups to create my rule file.
It has a split node (XOR) in which I specify a constraint on which a
ruleflow-group is to be selected .

Insert arraylists as facts in the working memory one by one.

The problem I face is that when I insert these arraylists in the same
session , it doesn't evaluate every constraint in the split node .

The work around I am using , it that I create a new session for every
arraylist , this works just fine . But creating a new session always is an
overhead .

Can you please assist me with this situation .

Thank You

Harsh Jetly