[rules-dev] tabs (\t) in pom.xml files

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 12:37:55 EST 2008

Some of Drools source code has a bunch of \t characters in it.

Some might cause havoc some day, like this one in Scenario.java:
   public int\t\tmaxRuleFirings = 100000;

Others are pretty annoying, as they mess up the identitation of the
files on fisheye and make it hard to analyze diffs.

Would you mind terrible if I (or anyone else) replace all \t chars in
the pom.xml files (I don't care about the other files) with 2 spaces on
trunk?
There are not that many tabs in those though :)

BTW:
I've had an issue with a plugin upgrade of Eclipse at work, in which it
overwrote my old tab policy and enabled tabs instead of spaces again.
Maybe some of you have it too?

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet