[rules-dev] BRMS with DB2.....

arpan.makwana arpan.makwana at indralok.com
Tue Sep 30 08:39:22 EDT 2008

From: arpan.makwana [mailto:arpan.makwana at indralok.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 6:04 PM
To: 'rules-dev at lists.jboss.org'
Subject: BRMS with DB2.....

Hi ,

     I am a fresher in this field. We have a requirement to tune BRMS with
db2. I read all the articles where in they have stated the use of MYSQL with
BRMS.

I am able to create the default tables in the DB2. I made certain changes in
the repository.xml and it works out fine. I also want to make BRMS
absolutely independent of Derby database..

I want to know how to change the location of the data stored from local file
system to the database. I read the previous postings but it didn't really
help me.

Please suggest me something so that I can store the data from BRMS into
database directly.