[rules-dev] Exception with Drools-XLS and Maven: "An error occured opening the workbook."

Bernd Rücker bernd.ruecker at camunda.com
Wed Aug 12 03:39:16 EDT 2009

Hi Geoffrey!

I tried to do that and added this tom y POM, the UTF-8 warning disappeared
but the problem remains the same!

<plugin>
  <artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
  <configuration>
    <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
  </configuration>
</plugin>

Yes, the XLS-File is a resource that is copied. Shouldn't it just copy the
file?!

Thanks a lot for every hint
Cheers
Bernd