[rules-dev] Drools Flow and Seam Integration

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Wed Aug 26 15:58:15 EDT 2009

   Tihomir will probably answer you, but he sent me this a few min ago:

"
<tsurdilo> ok just a checklist of what i have integrated into seam so far
and to see if/what im missing:
<tsurdilo> 1. StatefulKnowledgeSession
<tsurdilo> 2. StatelessKnowldegeSession
<tsurdilo> 3. KnowledgeBase
<tsurdilo> 4. support for templates
<tsurdilo> 5. support for batch execution (on statefulknowledgesession)
<tsurdilo> 6. support for query results (on statefulknowledgesession)
<tsurdilo> 7. entry point support
"

   He is working on all the integration, so if you want anything specific,
check with him if it is not in there already, or I am sure he is looking for
new ideas on how to improve/add to what is in there.

   []s
   Edson

2009/8/26 Raphael Duarte Paiva <raphaeldpaiva at gmail.com>

> Hello!
> I've learned from thiswillwill post<http://blog.athico.com/2009/06/seam-drools-integration.html> that
> there will be Drools Flow support in Seam. My team chose to use JBPM instead
> of Drools Flow because of the poor integration between Drools Flow and Seam.
>
> I'd like to know exactly what level of integration you guys are planning to
> implement. Will there be features like process persistence managing and
> Annotation-based management (Like @StartTask and the like) ? Is there any
> guesses on how far in the future this integration is?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> --
> Abraços
> Raphael Duarte Paiva
> Graduando em Ciência da Computação
>
> "For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something
> happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk
> [...]" - Stephen Hawking, 1993

 Edson Tirelli
 JBoss Drools Core Development
 JBoss by Red Hat @ www.jboss.com