[rules-dev] Dynamic Facts: how to get jar wih Facts declared in drl

Oleg Zenzin zenzin at intalio.com
Mon Feb 2 20:01:54 EST 2009

Hi there, and thanks for your quick responses

A week or so ago I got a response to my question about instantiation of
facts declared in DRL. I also got this from Edson:

> Also, if you use Guvnor to define your model, Guvnor is capable of
> generating a jar file for you with the generated classes. This way you can
> download the jar and add it to the classpath of your application and use
it
> as any POJOs too.

I've looked thru Guvnor UI, but was unable to find where this jar is to be
retrieved from. Is there some undocumented API (or servlet) to be called to?

Thanks!
-Oleg Zenzin