[rules-dev] drools5 release schedule

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Wed Feb 18 08:47:31 EST 2009

nopea joki wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to know the schedule when the final Drools5 is to be
> released.
>
> Regards,
> nj
This is the todo list for CR1:
1) api review, making sure we have migrated all the methods users need
from core.
2) marshalling api and placeholder strategies are not yet exposed in
core, I need to do that.
3) entry/exit points need to be built into the drl, these are injected
globals so you can do entryPoint["name"].insert( object )
4) async actions need to be safe, I believe this is almost done now.
5) we need to do a jira review and knock on the head any minor quick
bugs we can find. I've already fixed a large majority of these, but we
should still have one final scan for anything stupid. Someone has
already reported that the knowledge agent is not picking up url changes...
6) The ant task and guvnor packages should be consumable by old rule api
and new knowledge api - I believe toni has already done this.