[rules-dev] org.drools.rule.InvalidRulePackage: [0,-1]

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Mon Feb 23 09:30:15 EST 2009

   Drools 4 is tried and tested. Only the error message is not clear for the
uninitiated.

   The error message means that the Lexer found the end of the file without
finding a close character for a given token. In your case, looking more
carefully, a String:

settle_selection("test",20001","W");

    Drools 5 is in Milestone 5 now. Not recommended for production, but
stable enough for early adopters.

    []s
    Edson