[rules-dev] Guvnor problem

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Wed Feb 25 08:46:12 EST 2009

Diablo_UK wrote:
> Just done a little bit more digging and it seems that the exception is
> occuring when the package is attempted to be read.
>
> If I point a browser at the url, I get the "opening package" dialog from the
> browser.  Does this mean that Guvnor hasn't generated the package correctly?
>
> Anyone got *any* ideas?

Rules Dev is for the development of drools, not for questions about the
use of drools. Please ask this on the user mailing list, which is
detailed in the link below. Please also read the 17 netiquette points.
http://www.jboss.org/drools/lists.html
"The user mailing list is for general user querries about drools and how
to use and it problems with using it. The dev mailing list is for more
hard core discussions about about developing drools itself and general
rules/ai theory that might apply to future drools features."