[rules-dev] Scala

Chun, Byung C byungchun at statestreet.com
Sun Jan 11 20:25:58 EST 2009

I'm only an observer to this list, although greatly impressed by what you guys have accomplished, outstanding to be honest. Just a quick question though, have you looked at Groovy? Not to get into religious language wars, but you might get the same compactness and literate style with perhaps more fluid integration w Java code.

Jin
Mobile: 857-222-7518