[rules-dev] Rules or Java Script

James C. Owen jco at kbsc.com
Tue Jan 13 12:38:30 EST 2009

Mic et al:

You asked a question the other day that we did not address
sufficiently.  So I blogged about it on http://javarules.blogspot.com/2009/01/rules-or-code.html
  rather than clog up the emails with clap trap.  :-)

You might also want to see https://www.rulelab.net/ for some folks who
have done just about that same thing.  And, for something with 200
rules or less crossmatched with 50 objects or less, it probably will
work just fine. We have to remember that what we are doing is
Artificial Intelligence, not procedural programming.

SDG
James Owen
Senior Consultant / Architect
817.656.4553 office
214.684.5272 cell
http://www.kbsc.com
http://www.OctoberRulesFest.org
http://JavaRules.blogspot.com [Java-Oriented Rulebased Systems]
http://ORF2009.blogspot.com [October Rules Fest]
http://exscg.blogspot.com/ [Expert Systems Consulting Group]

"This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man."
Hamlet, Act 1, Scene III
http://www-tech.mit.edu/Shakespeare/hamlet/hamlet.1.3.html