[rules-dev] Drools Flow Parts 1 & 2

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Fri Jul 10 13:03:59 EDT 2009

"Drools JBoss Rules 5.0 Flow (Part 1)

    /

    Every non-trivial business process needs to make complex decisions.
    A rule engine is the ideal place for these decisions to happen.
    However, it is impractical to invoke a rule engine from a standard
    workflow engine. Instead, if we take a rule engine and add workflow
    capabilities, we have an ideal tool to model complex business
    processes---Drools Flow.

    In this two-part article by *Michal Bali*, we'll look at Drools flow
    in detail. We'll build a loan approval process and cover the
    advanced concepts of a ruleflow like faults, subflows, and decisions."

    /

http://www.packtpub.com/article/drools-jboss-rules-5.0-flow-part1

"Drools JBoss Rules 5.0 Flow (Part 2)

    /

    In this two-part article by *Michal Bali*, we'll look at Drools flow
    in detail by building a loan approval process. In the first part we
    covered: faults, subflows, and decisions
    <http://www.packtpub.com/article/drools-jboss-rules-5.0-flow-part1?utm_source=rk_drools_abr2_0709&utm_medium=content&utm_campaign=ramsai>.

    In this part of the article we'll cover: Transfer Funds work Item,
    human tasks, and other aspects of ruleflow."

    /

http://www.packtpub.com/article/drools-jboss-rules-5.0-flow-part2