[rules-dev] documentation patch

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Fri Mar 13 15:47:38 EDT 2009

   I think this was an import that sneaked into the code. You can simply
remove the import from the file, as the class is not used, or if you want do
build only the docs, go into the documentation directory and execute maven
in there. No need to build the whole code if you are only working with the
docs.

   []s
   Edson

2009/3/13 Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun at gmail.com>

> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 3:28 PM, Edson Tirelli <tirelli at post.com> wrote:
>

>>    Hi Wolfgang,
>>
>>    The best way to submit a patch is creating a JIRA and attaching the
>> patch to it, so that we don't lose track of it.
>>
>> https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBRULES
>>

> OK, fine with me.
>
> However, trying to check my fixes by rebuilding the documentation from the
> source drools-5.0.0.CR1-src.zip, I was stopped in my tracks by
>
> [INFO] Compilation failure
> /extra/x/drools-core/src/main/java/org/drools/runtime/help/impl/BatchMessageHelperProviderImpl.java:[30,33]
> package sun.text.CompactShortArray does not exist
>
> Googling for the package name reveals that this sun package is somewhat
> shady, pun intended ;-)
>
> Please advise.
>

>>    If your questions/discussions are related to how drools implements or
>> could/should implement something, this is the proper list, yes. If they are
>> related on how to use drools to model rules/concepts, then please use the
>> users-list.
>>

> Neither. I mean "hazy formulations *in the documentation".* I guess this
> list would be the one.
>

> Wolfgang

 Edson Tirelli
 JBoss Drools Core Development