[rules-dev] Drools in Google App Engine

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Fri May 15 04:16:51 EDT 2009

I am not surprised that File.exists() fails, but why does
getClass().getResourceAsStream() fail?

In Applets, the latter should work:
   http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/applet.html
   chapter Using Images in a Swing Applet.

Because getClass().getResourceAsStream() only looks in the classpath,
I see not reason that Google App Engine would block it.

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet