[rules-dev] Issue with ResourceChangeScanner

Steve Ronderos steve.ronderos at ni.com
Fri Oct 9 12:35:54 EDT 2009

Michael,

I've logged the issue (https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBRULES-2293). I
agree that classpath resources should not be scanned.  That would solve my
immediate problem.

One last note, I still don't think that checking lastModified != 0 to
determine existence is ideal, there could be other scenarios where the
lastModified method is not implemented and returns 0.  Is there a better
way to check for resource existence other than lastModified?

Thanks,

Steve Ronderos

<steve.ronderos at ni.com>

URL