[rules-dev] Plugging custom TimerService

Maciek Prochniak mpr at touk.pl
Mon Oct 26 04:49:56 EDT 2009

Thanks for answer,

I wasn't able to use ExternalExectorService directly, as it would have to be
made into ScheduledExecutorService.
If it implemented ScheduledExecutorService interface, it could be a matter
of adding new constructor to JdkTimerService. Meanwhile, I'm attaching my
current, a bit simplist
http://www.nabble.com/file/p26056150/ExternalTimerService.java
ExternalTimerService.java ic implementation (big part of code is a
bit refactored code from JdkTimerService)

br,
maciek