[rules-dev] GuvnorEditor refactoring

Jervis Liu jliu at redhat.com
Thu Oct 29 22:52:53 EDT 2009

Michael Neale wrote:
> Requiring a recompile of the GWT bits is fine if that is what is
> required, its not uber dynamic what we need, just good clean
> interfaces to allow separate lifecycles of editors development if
> needed (less toe treading).
>
> Probably would have separate maven projects for each editor I guess
> would be a place to start.

No sure about this. Will this introduce too many small pieces/projects
and make it hard to maintain? It should be enough as long as the build
architecture/code architecture allows easy extension so that adding a
new editor is an isolated process (i.e., adding a new editor wont
require changing a bunch of existing java files and configuration files).