[rules-dev] ruleFlowId as a dynamic way

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Wed Sep 23 08:20:23 EDT 2009

Each process defines its own id.  If you look in the xml, the process
element has an id attribute.  In the editor, click on the background of
your process and you will also see the id property in the properties view.

So you should give each of your processes a new id. Then you can easily
start each of those processes:

  startProcess("MyFirstProcess");
  startProcess("MySecondProcess");

Does that make sense?