[rules-dev] BRMS -> RuleFlow -> wrong Package -> NPE

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 01:09:27 EDT 2009

Year feature wise it's still pretty new. There isn't yet an enforced
structure to pacakages/ knowledgebases that we will probably have to
move to so the tools can find eerything. Also, ruleflow isn't that
well integrated with web tools, so tricky still (similar issue).

A dream would be to have the same builder/manager for both eclipse and
web, which enforces layout, and works off something like a
knowledgebases XML (the trick us that it is a design time artifact,
not a runtime)

Sent from my phone.