[rules-dev] Missing Artifact: JPAKnowledgeProviderLocalClient

Lucas Amador lucazamador at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 14:05:37 EDT 2010

Hi tolitious,
Nice to know that you founded what was wrong. I was working improving
the drools-spring module, adding support for drools-server
configuratios, drools-grid, etc.
I know that baunax (Pablo Nussembaum), is going to work adding more
features the next couple of days, so we can get a really nice
implementation.
So, if you want to contribute writing code, you're always welcome. I
could contact you with baunax if you want to do some contributions...

Regards,

Lucas Amador